- 5-1/4" Floppy Disk Drive
- Supports Fast Data Transfer Rates
- Two Serial Ports for Adding Peripherals
- Software Disk Format Selectable
- Comes with Serial and Power Cables Compatible with Commodore 128, Commodore 64, and Plus/4 Computers
- Built-in 6502 Microprocessor
- 2K RAM
- 32K ROM
- Built-in DOS
- Program Load Transfer Rates
- 300 cps under C64 Control
- 5200 cps Max under C128 Control (Burst Rate)
- 5200 cps Max under CP/M® Control (Burst Rate)
- Commodore Standard (GCR)
- Double Sided/Single Density
- 350K Storage Capacity (Formatted)
- Compatible with 1541 Disk Drive
- Supports Program, Sequential, Relative and User Files
- CP/M Compatible (MFM)
- Single or Double Sided/Double Density Formats
- Up to 410K Storage Capacity (Formatted)
- Read/Write Compatible with Kaypro®, Osborne®, IBM®, CP/M® 86, Epson® QX-10
and Numerous Other Formats
- Supports Most CP/M® Files
- Two Serial Ports
- Power Connector
- 117 Volts AC, 60Hz, Less than 25 Watts
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
CP/M is a registered trademark of Digital Research, Inc.
KayPro is a registered trademark of Kaypro, Inc.
Osborne is a registered trademark of Osborne Computer Corporation.
IBM is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corp.
Epson is a registered trademark of Epson Corporation.